Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Soccer hiatus!

So, I know this is not the blog anyone wants to read, but . . . I just thought our soccer game needed to be documented. First, who knew they let the loser team in the playoffs. Second, I scored a goal. Third, I got a really big raspberry on my knee when I gracefully fell over the ball. And finally, WE WON THE GAME!!!!! **It was a our first win. Sadly, we are going to take a break until fall. So perhaps, if there are any readers left on my blog, I will now have time to actually put up things you really want to look at.

3 comments:

Sher-Bear said...

You have blog readers awaiting pictures!

edee sweeney said...

Oh, we blog readers are lurking in cyberspace waiting for news....congrats on your goal! The raspberry was a special treat to remind you of soccer and thus your cool goal! Play on, Player! (just wanted to quote a little Blackstreet.)

peggyp said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You updated your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey what can I say I don't even have a blog!