Monday, August 11, 2008

Sun Valley Sumo Smackdown

Abbie and I went at it "Sumo" style in Sun Valley. We spent a fun weekend with Gma Nana and Gpa Ed in Sun Valley for the Bankers Convention. It was the 100 year anniversary of the Bankers Association so they celebrated with a huge carnival. Ryann and Abbie were going to wrestle, however Ryann didn't meet the height requirement, so . . . I had to take her place. Let's just say, "You don't mess with momma!" (The video is a bit long, but oh so funny.)


4 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

Funny video!!! I have worn a sumo outfit before. Its harder than it looks, especially to get up! Looks like you had a good time

Jenna said...

Thanks!! Dawson and I needed a good laugh!!

edee sweeney said...

Jeff's laugh is so infectious! Abbie/Jen...nice hair!

Jentri said...

Hey Jen! Glad to see you online. That's a fun video. I was a Sumo wrestler for halloween last year.